Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Nov 6, 2007

It's the house...



So there it is for all of those who haven't seen it yet. Please disregard the unkempt shrubbery. We love it so much. I literally can't wait to get back to it everyday. I know it's silly but I feel like it loves us back. I feel like it is alive. Our first house. Wow.



The Family room with our fabulous white fireplace! You might especially note the gathering of various religious icons on the mantle, the perfect thing for any Atheist household. My peach chair is my favorite. That is my nook where I sit in the mornings. Once again the Ramirez's are a relaxed people- I didn't bother to straighten up before I took this picture. So there's a little taste if you want to see anymore you have to come visit us!


I had such a lovely day today, and it's not over with yet. I get to go to work now and Christmas up the Cafe. I really want to be all PMS-y but it's so pretty and the leaves are gorgeous, who can be bitchy when surrounded but such natural glamor?


I'll leave you with this...


That's from my back yard! It's just succulent. I hope everyone is well.

breathe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house that love built. It's best because you're in it.

Jen Hagan said...

Home is the best place. Yours looks gorgeous and happy. I can't wait to see it in person!