Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Nov 2, 2009

Twins!

I am pregnant. After wishing and hoping for so long, it finally happened, we are going to have babies. I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant with twins. I can't believe it. I am having a hard time accepting that everything will be alright. My symptoms are slowly getting better. I haven't thrown up since Saturday so there's that. Heartburn, nausea, overactive gag reflex, sensitive to smells, moody, basically pregnant. This should all be reassuring to me, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. Only time will tell, I will try to positive. I will try to use this blog as a pregnancy journal, to record how all this goes. I hope to post belly pics and Ultra-sound pics, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jen Hagan said...

YES!!! And I can finally tell everyone as well. Think happy double thoughts and we will welcome these two little (apparently floating and bouncing) toots into the family. Love the baby ticker! Hugs to your belly!