Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jun 25, 2006

More Cowbell


Wow what a weekend! Friday night was great. Drinks were had, mistakes were made, all was forgotten by the light of day...that's all I want to say about that.

Saturday me and my girls met up for the best food EVER at the newly opened Cali and Tito's on Lumpkin by the same peeps who brought us Caliente Cab and Pollo Loco. The food was to die for. I have been seriously jonesn' for their Ceviche (fish cooked only in lime juice) since Pollo closed in March. Then it was off to AthFest X! There was so much cool jewelry, art, and music. Armed with fans and snowcones we lasted longer in the GA heat than I thought we would. We did stay long enough to see the SWEETEST Cowbelling since Will Ferrell graced the small screen impersonating a misguided member of the Blue Oyster Cult.
This kid was rocking it out, I think we even saw some under-leg cowbell action. My only regret is that we never got the band or the cowbeller's name. A mystery for the ages I am sure....
Well after many beers and dinner we called it an early evening. We were all exhausted due to the sun and our previous late night. Everyone, that is, except Alicia who has the energy and unlimited funds of a wealthy teenager, and the tolerance of drink belonging to a 50 year-old alcoholic. Bless her heart.

---Watch tomorrow for a tribute to the coolest Lady I know....but for now

go call someone you keep putting off
finish something you started
and don't forget you always need more cowbell.

No comments: