Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Dec 15, 2008

The Holidays are Here?



Maybe it's just that there wasn't as much time between T-day and X-mas, but it doesn't feel like Christmas time. It could be the warm weather, it could be the lack of customers at the retail shop where I work. My tree is up, I decorated, I've watched some movies-nothing. I don't know why, I just don't feel it this year. I feel like I haven't had enough holiday marinating time. You know music, movies, nog/cider, and tree gazing. I should plan to do that, but when? I had to let go of my cards this year, there just isn't enough time. I don't know what I AM doing with all of my time. I should write out a schedule and see where all the time is going, but who has time for that?

1 comment:

Heather Christopherson said...

I hear ya Em. We haven't even got a tree yet and due to the "it's almost xmas", we probably won't :(. It's a weird year.